Sunday, December 16, 2007
Little Girl's Big Girl Room in New York
Hey everyone. I just wanted to share some pictures of Little Girl's new big girl room here in New York. We are done painting and have gotten at least the basics of her room finally put together. I have some other adorable "finishing touches" to put on the room once I get back, but wanted you to see where it's at today. Thanks again for checking out my blog and keeping up with me. I love hearing from you and also sharing my day with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cute room for a cute, beautiful, "Big Girl". Glad you guys got there safe and are enjoying setting up house. Love you guys,
Shauna
Thanks Shauna! I think Makenna will be pretty excited to see her own space out here! I am loving Kylee's pictures on your website as well. Those Christmas party pictures are priceless! I love how long her hair is getting! Give her a kiss from me!
Post a Comment