Sunday, December 9, 2007

My first day in Cyber-Space

Well.  I am up and on the web.  I sit on this computer every day (mostly during my daughter's nap times) and peruse the other women's thoughts and feelings around the world about life on their oh-so-cool blog sites.  I have to make myself stop reading and get the kitchen cleaned up before my whole bless-ed two and a half hours have gone far, far away.  I think to myself that I would like to be a part of this social girls club, and thus - I have signed on.  I can't promise anything that will interest the rest of the world, but maybe I can get a few things off my chest and my friends may get a little kick out of it too.  Here's to blogging and here's to Moddy!!  By the way - Moddy stands for our 2 year old daughter's made up word for my husband and I.  Instead of calling out to us "Hey mommy.  Hey daddy."  She has invented "yo moddy" when she gets tongue twisted and meshes our names together.  We think it is kind of cute and it has now stuck.  Thankfully that was the name she went with.  It could've been a whole lot worse! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You are a blogger! I want you to know that I don't read anyone's blog regularly (no time!) but I will try to keep up on yours-I hope you feel special! You are a special friend and I look forward to getting to know you even better through reading your blog! Love ya!

Kara said...

Thanks Shannon! I have been wanting to start a blog forever and just never made myself sit down and do it. You made the comment the other day on your email that I should do one, and you may have pushed me to get it done. So - thanks! Sorry we missed you at church this morning. David wanted us to stay in because of the weather and we ended up doing some packing for New York! Talk to you soon!