I don't have a ton of time to post today, but wanted to throw something fun out for your weekend enjoyment. :-)
I was just remembering the other day a yummy treat my sister told me how to make and ever since - my family loves eating these easy little treats in the summer time.
Here's the recipe.
Try 'em. Let me know what you think. Enjoy.
Graham Cracker Cool Whip Ice Cream sandwiches (totally unofficial name)
Take a package of graham Crackers and break each "bar" into 2 pieces like for smores.
Take a Tub of cool whip (you can use Lite if you want) and add a little bit of chunky peanut butter and slice up a couple of bananas and add to the cool whip.
Put a dollop of cool whip mixture onto each set of 2 grahams and make a sandwich.
Fill a tupperware bowl up with your "sandwiches" and freeze.
Pull these out whenever you need a low-cal and chilly snack and the are SOO good!
Hope you like 'em!
Happy Weekend Everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok I was saying no way right up until the peanut butter and bananas reached right out and grabbed me! yummmmmm!!!
This sounds FANTASTIC. What a great idea - I'm going to try it with my kids!
Post a Comment