My mojo in the blog department has been sub-par lately. It is mainly due to lack of brain cells that can create a coherent thought and also the fact that I have had not much to say.
I am taking a break for a week or so to regroup and gather some fresh ideas and stories to share and maybe a few great recipes. Please say Hi if you are still a reader. I would love to know there is someone I am working up the words to write too. :-) Ha! Have a great week. I am off to Indy with the family this week for business for the husband and to see my friends that I just drove away from less than a year ago.
Yay for road trip.........and Trader Joe's! You all know I am bringing several large totes to fill with all my wonderful long lost organic food items! Ahhhhh! Here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hope you have a great trip, but remember, it is just a visit. Springfield is your home now! :)
Hope I didn't ruin the surprise for LG today!
Have a great trip and hope you get some rest and renewal so you can come home and blog for us! I really enjoy your blog and keeping up with all that goes on with your family!
Laurie Horanburg
Can't wait to see you!!!!!!! Have a safe trip!
Still here. But understand the blogger's block. Have a fun trip.
I'm still reading and love to be entertained by your blog posts! Have a safe trip :)
Cheryl
Post a Comment