Woo! Hoo!!
My family enjoys the fact that it is very rare that any of us are ever sick (well, except daddy with his annual sinus junk), but come the holidays, and someone seems to come down with something every year. But not this year and hallelujah we were well and happy with not even a sniffle on Christmas day. :-)
We had light snow flurries on both Christmas Eve and Christmas. There wasn't any real accumulation, but LG and BB still kept yelling "SNOW! SNOW!!"and were plenty excited all the same. Super fun!
I tried to get a few Christmas outfit pictures in front of the tree at the house and at the church and the kids would NOT cooperate. LG did give me continual sassy attitude as you can see in the one picture, but no truly good pics were accomplished this season.



We did get a lot of baking accomplished though and I had the 2 cutest helpers around.




Head over to The Recipe Box to get recipes for the above yummies - Hershey's pretzel kisses and Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Oh, and I got a visit from Santa myself and it came in the form of my new fossil purse I had been wanting. It is like this purse except mine is mainly an eggplant purple color with some blues and creams and browns. I really like it and I have never really had a nice purse. I would rather spend money on clothes, however, now I am not carrying a diaper bag and want to celebrate. (BB has his own little backpack with diapers and things). My hubby also surprised me with some new ear buds for my ipod, an arm band for said ipod for when I workout and then of course, he got me an itunes gift card. He did so awesome!!
I will be posting more pics of Christmas fun in the next few days. I hope your weekend of Christmas was a happy and blessed time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment