Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday on a Tuesday :-)

Hey my friends. I literally fell off the motivation truck last night to get a post up. David was able to build my new Hall Tree last night and I lazily laid on the couch watching Blue Bloods with him while he built it. I completely meant to lay out my meals for the week and all that good stuff and decided this morning worked better.

So, two things (well three if you count the menu) to share with you.

1. Here's a picture of my new Hall Tree in all it's glory! It's the perfect "mini" size for my entry way since I have a very narrow space. I purchased this from Halltrees.com with FREE SHIPPING and a lovely sale price. I love it! Now I want to add a fun pillow or something with a burst of color on it to give it some life. We don't have a coat closet right when you walk in our front door, so this will be so nice to have when our sweet Lifegroup-ers come over on Sunday nights. Yay!



Secondly, I heard this song for the very first time yesterday on the Christian Radio station and I loved it. I went on a search to find out who was the singer and discovered it was a girl by the name of Rachel Chan - Francis Chan's Daughter (Author of Crazy Love!). How cool is that! This is her first album and she just released it in January. Have any of you momma's of daughters heard the song "Prove It"? It's super sweet and it's basically about a girl who is telling a boy that he can do all of these wonderful things for her, but she won't believe it's love until you prove it to her dad!! Can Little Girl be like this one day when she is dating Lord? Please?

Here's the audio of the song, Prove It, if you haven't heard it. So sweet.

And, Lastly, drum roll please (o.k. not really) - my Menu Plan for the week.

Chili and cornbread
Home-made Pizza and salad
Barbecue Meatballs, Brown Rice and steamed broccoli
Weight Watchers Chicken Chimichangas
Salmon, baked potato and salad
Weight Watchers chocolate banana wontons. Oh yeah!

Hope you all are having a great start to your week!

,

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love the hall tree. I need something similar for my entryway.