My sis and her family are blowing through town and we are taking a fun little overnight trip to Chicago.
Yipee!
I've never gone.
I love new adventures.
I get to see my sister.
My children get to see their aunt, uncle and cousins.
We get a break from the current stressers in our lives.
Three cheers all around!!!
I will be on a little blogging break while I am enjoying the wonderful family time, but promise to return next week.
I'm packing our bags right now and have forgotten all the things it takes to pack for a trip that includes a toddler AND an infant.
Wow.
This is a lot of crud for one overnight trip.
Praying for healthy kids, a safe trip, lots of great memories and children who sleep through the night in our little hotel.
Love to you all.
See you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
have fun! Can't wait for the stories!
One of my favorite cities! Have a blast!
I hope you guys have a great time! Take lots of pics!
Thank you so much for my surprise in the mail, Kara! I hope you have a great trip! I hope your NEXT trip is to see your ole' Missouri friends! :-) We miss you!
Oh, Kara! I love those kinds of trips. Enjoy...hope it's not too cold!
Have some fun, girl! You deserve it! love, Sue
Take notes. I'm thinking of Chicago for our next family vacation. Let me know if it's baby friendly.
Chicago - the greatest city!! Hope you have fun. Be sure and eat some Chicago-style stuffed pizza!
Post a Comment