I posted my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies again over at The Recipe Box today. If you don't already have that one - go check it out!
Thank you to all of you who have been posting comments over there and sharing ideas. I love it. I am taking your thoughts into account and will keep you posted on how we can tweak things and keep making it fun. Don't forget to sign up to be a follower not only here at Me-Moddy, but also over at The Recipe Box. I will be doing a giveaway very soon that is food related, so you won't want to miss out!
I have started typing 3 other paragraphs in this very spot and I have deleted them all because I believe I am tired and they are making no sense.
Lovely.
I am just going to leave you with the recipe link and call it a night. Very tired. Very sleepy. Got the munchies.
See you later gators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment