Arrived in Indy today around 12:30 p.m. - safe and sound
Hubby and Little Girl are sleeping.
I am blogging and unpacking.
'Nuff Said.
P.S. For those of you trying to send me an email on my new account, please note that my email is as follows:
karamak@mac.com
(the second "mac" has a "c")
Can't wait to hear from you all!
Miss you already Julie and Shannon - my girls!!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad you made it safe and sound!
Look at me...I'm commenting! Glad to hear you are safe and sound in INDY. VARY glad you are cloer to PA!
Wow Amie! Very impressed and very happy to hear from you! Love you girl!
Hi Kara! Glad you reposted your email. I had it wrong, go figure! Was thinking about you today and hoping that church went awesome. How is Makenna? Call when you can! Miss you!!
PS. Did you get to glance at Makenna's memory book? Sorry I had to put on my sunglasses when saying goodbye--had to hide the tears! So happy for you though!
Hope all goes well with the unpacking! Give my home state a hug for me!
Post a Comment