I was so exhausted last night. For those of you who had an hour carved out of your day yesterday, you read my post after my sleep deprived night of no sleep the night before. Thanks to you Claritin-D!!!
Well, yesterday was a haze and a fog that I drudged through from that dreadful time of 6:00 a.m., until about 8:45 p.m.
I am a night-owl. I don't go to bed early and I definitely don't go to bed before 10:00 on any given night.
I had the big debate in my head as I squinted my eyes to see the walking path in front of me in my kitchen to head to the living room where the big screen t.v. resides.
It's 8:45. Anybody who is somebody (you all know I am joking here - c'mon!) knows that if you live in the midwest on a Thursday night.......well, 9:00 p.m. is sacred. It is a time to brew some DECAF coffee. It is a time to pop some popcorn, dim the lights, make sure children are in bed, quiet all conversation around you and begin to be entertained and confused and challenged all in one blissful hour.
That's right girls - LOST is on!!!
I made the painful choice to not turn on the t.v. and stay up, but I chose to throw myself into the bed that had been begging me to lay down all stinkin' day long!
I turned on Curious George for Little Girl this morning while I made her breakfast and as I passed LOST on the Tivo screen, I started feeling jittery over the fact that I didn't watch it and I don't know what happened, even though the rest of the world does. I have started to read several of my favorite blogs this morning, only to see the LOST symbol at the top of their page and had to skirt my eyes away.
I am excited for nap time today for Little Girl.
Yeah - I may take a snooze myself, but only after I get a little LOST!
Thank you Tivo! I needed my zzzzz's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I thought I was going to have to skirt my eyes away from your blog. I haven't watched this weeks episode yet either. We usually DVR it and Joel & I watch it together on Friday night.
Have a great weekend! Glad you got some ZZZ's.
I'll tell you what happened on LOST...a big cruise ship called Carnival came and picked up the remaining survivors. They all partied in Mexico and celebrated the fact that they "survived" without being eaten or killed on a secluded island. Sorry to have ruined it for you....ha!
I'm a LOST junkie too, but we have to wait until it comes out on iTunes...it wasn't there yet last night. I think I'll go check again now...
Korea isn't always glamour and paradise. ;o)
sigh....two more months...
You're lucky it's on at 9 at your house - I have to wait until 10 and you know as much as you are a night owl I am NOT. I have to watch it during nap time almost every week.
You're lucky it's on at 9 at your house - I have to wait until 10 and you know as much as you are a night owl I am NOT. I have to watch it during nap time almost every week.
In the middle of LOST myself right this minute! All I can say is !!!!! and then ahhhh....! Now we just have to see how the rest of it ends and see if I will be keeping that warm fuzzy! (:
Oh no... my warm fuzzy is all gone... that was super sad.
Post a Comment