Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Help needed from the tech savvy

UPDATE**** My first commentor - Beth - helped me out with this dilemma. Who knew it was that easy?? :-) Thanks for the help Beth. I have now added labels to the side of my page so those of you (all 3 of ya) that want to search for any old posts on subjects from Adoption to Parenting to Recipes can now do so easily. I am also aware that I have like 100 labels on the side. I wasn't aware that they would all have to be listed on the side. Sorry for the clutter. I'll try to work on that. Thanks again for the help Beth!!

Alright girls.

I got a request from a couple of different people that it would be nice to have my blog posts labeled so that people could go back and either read certain ones or so that they could get copies of some of the recipes I've posted.

Well, I did that. I labeled nearly every single post I've ever written in the "labels" section at the bottom of the posts, but now I am having trouble figuring out how you as the reader can retrieve groupings of posts or find a certain one that I have labeled about things like adoption or funny stories.

Anybody know how this works?

I've been researching a little on blogger this morning but am not having any luck.

Would love it if somebody out there could assist this poor girl. I'd certainly appreciate it!

Hope you are having a good Tuesday friends. I am home all day with feverish children, so you know I'll be on the computer plenty.

2 comments:

Beth K said...

Go in to your Dashboard (where you manage your blog) and click on "Layout". Click on the link "Add a Gadget." Scroll down and click on the "Labels" gadget. You can then add your list of labels to your sidebar. Hope that helps!

Kara said...

Beth - You're Awesome!!! I'm gonna go try that!!