Not a lot of excitement to blog about tonight - thus the great title play on words. :-)
I am in Missouri town right now with the kiddos and daddy is actually out of town for a convention until next Saturday. We are hanging with friends (who's daddy's are also at this convention) all this week until Little Girl's birthday next Saturday where she will have 2 birthday parties before we drive back to Indy in a week and a half. Party Animal.
My baby is turning 4 years old this year and don't get me started on how tall she is or how big she is or how much she is growing up before my very eyes. Yeah. Just don't get me started.
Baby Boy is 11 months old today and is wanting to walk SO BAD he can taste it. Me and my Mother-in-law actually saw him take his first "step" the other day, but I know he surprised himself and it was an accident kind of thing. He literally stands from a sitting position all day long and just balances himself and then claps for himself. Can't get any cuter than this really.
I am doing a study on Esther by Beth Moore right now with a mom's group that is out of this world. God has really been speaking to me through this study and I am soaking it up and trying to learn everything I can from God's Word and this story right now. Really needed a bible study at this stage and season of my life and I am thankful my friend Carli talked me into it when all I really felt like doing was thinking forward to moving and packing and all the things that are HOPEFULLY coming my way soon.
Only God knows.
And He isn't telling me the plan yet.
Fun times.
We went with hubby to the mall today so he could get his haircut before we dropped him off at the airport. While I had the kids for about a half hour - I meandered my way into Dillards and Baker's shoe store. And - a whole lot of cash later - I have a new pair of boots that I am just giddy over for Fall and I also bought some new lip color shades that I think look pretty sassy if I do say so myself. Thank you Lancome for having a free gift day today. That just plain makes a girl happy!!
Had LG's 1st of several birthday parties last night with her Grandma and Pa Pa and a few of our MO friends. It was an ice cream themed party and it was very, very cute. I will post pics tomorrow and share all the details of the different fun things I made for the bash. I am also getting super excited about BB's 1st birthday party that will be in a few weeks and it will be a Monkey theme. I will tell you all about it and share what I am doing. I found most of my ideas from blogs or websites and it was SO helpful!
I'm strangely ready for Fall to get here - like, RIGHT NOW. It could be the fact that the weather has been so strange and so cool lately that I am just "over" summer at this point. If it's not hot enough to go to the pool - then quit being so humid that my hair looks all crazy half the time.
Or I could just be ready because I have some new boots that need to get shown off as soon as possible!
Who knows.
Goodnight all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Despite your creative title, I don't think this is a dumb post at all. Thanks for all of the updates. Lots of birthdays happening at your place...can't wait for the pictures!
Beth Moore studies...intense but oh so good.
A new pair of boots can make any girl's day better.
I am ready for fall too- I love fall. Can't wait to see the bday pics!
Ok..not fair, I love new shoes, especially new boots! LG's party was super fun and seeing BB stand up and clap for himself was adorable! Can't wait to hang out this week!
It's totally the boots. Whenever I buy fall clothes, I can't wait to get some wear out of them... it's a girl thing!
Post a Comment