We put that last nailgun holes in the trim this week. We filled those holes and then repainted over those holes, and then David said, "honey, I think we need to go over those again." Heavy sigh from me. So they were redone a second time (by him this go around) and then he caulked all of the edges.
He stayed up until 2:00 a.m. doing this last night.
The doors got a second coat of paint on the one side. We have to let them dry and then flip them over to do the second coat on the other side.
The steps are endless.
The room is looking purty.
I want to clean out the crud tonight and take your first pic to view the updates before I start decorating, but I just found out we have dinner plans, so hold your horses people. :-)
I know you are waiting on a pic, so I promise to deliver by tomorrow.
Until then, I would like to distract you with a video of my cute children.
***O.K., my distraction is failing miserably because this video isn't working. I am trying to fix it and hope to have it up soon.
Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looking forward to a pic. video is not available.
Post a Comment