Therefore- this shall be brief. I love my husband, and we have Parenthood to watch!!!
O.K. I wanted to share just two quick little pics of new things around the house. Here is the newest thing at the top of our staircase right by the bedrooms and the kids' bathroom. I, once again, sprayed this board with green chalkboard paint and then wrote on it what I wanted.

It's simple and I like the reminder that we should indeed "Love Each Other".
I also created this little frame downstairs in our hallway and I think I like it. I had the oval frame and I had already been wanting the words "HOME" inside the larger frame. I knew that I wanted to use the Oval as my "O" and put a family picture in it and I just played around with the other stuff. Do you like it? Does it look like "Home" when you look at it? Here it is.

It's been fun playing around with the house a little bit. I've had the itch and these few fun changes are making me happy.
I have a new Antique White Hall Tree going in by my entrance that I am excited about too. As soon as the hubs puts it together, I will share pics! Yay!
Lastly, I am sharing an awesome recipe for Spicy Beef Tacos over at The Recipe Box. These are a Weight Watchers recipe that I told you about and they are fantastic!
Have a great night!

1 comment:
Love your photos of your new decorations. Parenthood was a repeat here in VA!
Post a Comment