Saturday, October 18, 2008

We're IN

Hey friends.

We're In.

Yep. I'm surrounded by boxes and trash and clothes that I'm not sure if they are clean or not, and, I'm experience Christmas-like feelings every time I open a box that has something in it that I totally forgot about.

Our 3 car garage was filled with crud from floor to ceiling. Is that frightening or what?

As I put things away and Nest to my little heart's content - I am really getting in the groove of being in love with this house. I think it is perfect for my family and Little Girl keeps shouting out the phrase "I don't wanna move again!"

Amen Sister and Hallelujah. Can I second that??

We are blessed and we are overwhelmed by God's provision at such a warm and spacious place to call home.

I am up to my ears in chaos between caretaking with the children and unpacking, but I wanted to say hi and shoot a note out to you so you knew I was alive and back in the wonderful world of the internet.

I am sure I will have some posts that will come up in the next few days that beg to be written, so I will be back soon. LG is giving me some really good material lately.

Smile.

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Yeah! So happy your in an unpackin! Can't wait to see how you decorated!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I have been thinking about you this week! I wish I was there to help! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

The Oswalds said...

So glad you are smiling! So happy for you & can't wait to see pics of your home with your "crud" in it. I know it's beautiful.

Amber said...

Post those decorating pictures girl! I will be up to my ears in schoolwork for the next 4 yrs so will have to live through all the rest of you out there with time to decorate! (:

Julie said...

Yah! Bye Bye apartment living! Hello nice house! Call me this week. Things have finally calmed down and life is getting back to normal. Can't wait to catch up.

Alana said...

Congrats! Hang in there and take your time!