Love the post title?
I thought you would.
It leaves so much mystery to what I am going to talk about tonight.
I mentioned pics and descriptions and website linkage and all sorts of things about Little Girl's 4 year birthday party and then - what do I do?
Drop off the blogging planet for days on end.
Yep. That's me. Old reliable.
Well, in all my good intentions, I realized that I forgot my phone cord on this particular journey to Missouri, and I need it to upload my photos to share with all you lovelies.
So - I am not going to even talk about all the fun things we did until I have pics to support the fun.
You all will have to wait. Hang in there. I know you can do it.
On another note - my daughter is having her "leg pains" again and it is making me crazy and I feel bad for her and I don't know what to do to help her.
Do any of you have children that experience this?
LG sporadically wakes up for several nights in a row wailing and crying and thrashing around and saying her legs hurt. She points to the top of her foot and the front of her lower leg (ummm.. what's that place called?). It's horrible because we can't do much other than massage her leg for her and that seems to calm her a little bit, but it can sometimes take us a good 30 minutes for each episode to get her to calm down. We also can give her tylenol when we know she is dealing with it a lot - right before she goes to bed. Another method is to put a hot water bottle or some of those rice bags on her leg and that the warmth will ease some of the pain (I just heard this so we are going to try in this next week). I haven't slept the last 2 nights because she has struggled so much. She has literally had this off and on for 2 years and from what the internet says - it's very common and it is simply growing pains.
Any readers out there have anything more to offer? Poor girl. I wish I could help her better and I wish I could get some more sleep this week. I really detest these leg pains! Praying for a good night's sleep for both of us tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry, no growing pains in this short family! Hope LG stops growing so much so you can get some sleep.....and so Reagan can be taller than her, because she is so much older, ya know! :)
It's called a shin.... the front bone of your lower leg! :)
ok.. technically it's a fibula... but I think shin was the word you were looking for!
Hope you get some sleep tonight!
Post a Comment