I was reading one of my favorite bloggers again - Kelly's Korner - and decided I had to share two of her posts. Have you ever heard of the group Selah? I may have linked to Angie Smith's sight before - which is the wife of the lead singer of Selah. They lost a baby this past year and are using this tragedy to help others.
Here is the first post that has the video of the day they met and also said goodbye to their daughter. Amazing people that have gone through some amazing devastation in their lives and are using it to share of Christ's love and power.
Here is the second post about the new Selah song called "Unredeemed". I am almost sure that all of us can find ways to relate and feel inspired by this song. I know I did.
I know this post is heavy and will probably release some water works, but it also can bring you back to thankfulness and awe of the one who created us and loves us enough to send things our way to minister to us at just the right time.
Have a blessed day.
I'm back off to packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kara...thank you for posting these. The second one has me in tears just thanking God for all he is.
Post a Comment