
I just added the sweetest little "welcome" graphic to my front door, so I am super excited to show you. I wanted you to see the update. I ordered it from Leen the Graphics Queen who has this adorable little Etsy shop with a ton of vinyls to choose from. I am going to order another one for my laundry room door that is up front and I need to paint and it will have our house numbers on it. SO IN LOVE WITH THESE THINGS!!
I realized I didn't post enough cute pictures of my 6 week old nephew Cooper the other day, so I am here to right my wrong. Here are some more shots from our day out in Jamesport together.




In other news, I am totally on a baking and cooking kick right now and my message board is listed with all the things I plan to be whipping up over the next few days. Be sure to check out my Recipe blog to see what all has been cooking!

No comments:
Post a Comment