I was driving down the main road before you get to my street this morning and I saw something that made me laugh for quite some time. I mentioned this funny "something" to my friend Julie and she was totally picturing it being shown on Jay Leno or something.
There are a couple of subdivisions I drive through as I come to the street before my house. What was so interesting was that on one street at the 1st house, I saw a HUGE sign that said:
"TOOLS AND TOOL BAG STOLEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS, PLEASE CALL........"
and I kid you not, on the very next street, there was a different sign that said,
"HUGE TOOL SALE TODAY!!!
:-)
That is just plain funny. Maybe the person who made sign #1 should go check out sign #2's sale and make sure it's not all of his stuff.
On a whole other note, go check out a variation on my Scones recipe over at the Recipe Box. Your mouth will be watering when you see the recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scones!
Have a great weekend!
Oh, and be thinking of me tonight around 10 p.m., because I will be running a 5K at Silver Dollar City with my really cute husband. Kiddos are sleeping at Grandmas. Yay for date night and exercise all rolled into one!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am still laughing at that. Hilarious. Maybe you should be looking for the Candid Camera people to jump out! Have fun on your healthy run date night. We prefer to eat, drink coffee, and do minimal walking on our date nights :)
Post a Comment