
Can you tell I'm in full potty training mode? Don't you love the professional chart I made? Yeah. I'm crafty. :-)
I haven't worked out since last week and am trying to stay home for a couple solid days to help Baby Boy get this potty training thing down. He is impressing us left and right with how great he is doing.
I am not even having to ask him to go anymore, he just runs to the potty seat every 3 minutes and does "something" and gets a reward. I think he is holding a little back so that he can get more m&m's. :-) ha! Smart kid. He hasn't even been phased by the #2 situation either and I am so thrilled about that. I know that can sometimes be a hurtle. We've had that experience at our house too with LG.
We've been in big boy unner-wears all day and he hasn't had one accident. Yay for BB!!!!!!
BB also has fallen out of his crib a couple of times recently and we decided to finally convert his crib into a toddler bed. Last night was our first night with this

and he was excited about playing in it, but then scared when I wanted to put him to bed in it. I think he felt a little insecure without the little crib cocoon around him. I laid on the floor by him for about 10 minutes and told him I would be getting up and heading out of the room in a minute and he was fine. I checked on him twice when I went to bed and in the middle of the night when I needed a potty stop and he was in the same exact spot. I put pillows on the ground in case he fell out, but no injuries this night thankfully. I will be anxious to see what nap is like today.
I told him last night that the only reason he can get out of bed on his own right now is if his binkie falls on the floor. We practiced him getting out and getting it when it fell and getting right back in bed. I know I'm weird, but it works with my kids anyway, so I'm thankful.
And, on another note, a friend of ours gave LG some new boots this week and she HAD to try them on and do a modeling session. Check out her sassiness.






I made some butternut squash soup this weekend that is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES. It's a classic from a "Real Simple" magazine way back in the day. Check over at The Recipe Box later today and I will have the recipe posted. It's awesome!

1 comment:
Yay, BB!!! Way to go! And 2 big transitions at once too! Great job, Mom too! I thought I surely had a few months left of pull-ups or diapers. But here we are, diaper free! It happens before you know it! Of course then several of my friends are moving right along in their next adoption journeys, referrals everywhere. Makes me get the itch again. But we're not there yet. We have the puppy so that won't fill the hole. Oh well. One thing at a time.
Oh love LG's super cute pink boots!
Post a Comment