I'm fighting a cold at the moment. My fever broke this morning. I detest being ill. I rarely get sick, however, my body has a distinct ability to decide to come down with something when we have a holiday to celebrate with friends and family or I am going out of town.
Well, David and I are celebrating 14 years of marriage this Tuesday and we are leaving tomorrow for a couple of days to celebrate, getaway without the kids, eat, shop and go to Trader Joe's. :-)
I don't feel well. I had a fever all last night, but this morning it broke and my headache finally stopped with some strong drugs. I think I will be well enough to head out tomorrow, but I just need this congestion to let up.
Say a prayer for me. Trader Joe's is waiting and I have a huge TOTE and a COOLER that need to be filled by it's organic and yummy goodness.
I'll be posting when I return. Have a great night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praying you recover in time! I also think it is funny that Trader Joe's is always a stop on our out of town dates as well! :-)
Saying a prayer for you & hope you have a fabulous time away! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment