I didn't post that recipe like I said I would. I'm a lame-o. I have posted the Butternut Squash Soup Recipe over at The Recipe Box now. Go check it out!
We have not only been full-on in potty-training mode, but Baby Boy decided to get a fever and a cough starting on Wednesday. He got up to 104.5 last night and he is still hot and toasty this morning even with Motrin.
We leave for the Doctor's office in an hour.
Poor little dude is chilling and feeling kinda stinky.
So blessed that it hasn't affected his new potty habits at all. Way to go bubs!!!
I made my Chili for dinner last night and it was the perfect recipe for a cold stay-at-home kinda night.
I also made my Italian Sausage and Cheese Tortellini Soup recipe too. I am in the warm bowl-of-goodness mode right now and loving it.
I haven't worked out in over a week now and I'm going a bit stir-crazy. Between the snow days, potty training and illness - we have been COOPED UP! Unfortunately, when I get bored I tend to bake. Not the best combo.
Gonna go get my weights now and do something with them while Bubbers is watching his Special Agent Oso under 50 blankets.
Have a great week. We are celebrating my hubby's birthday tomorrow complete with a date night! Pray that little man is feeling better by then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment