I dropped Little GIrl off at school, then headed to Starbucks with Baby Boy until it was time to take him to preschool. I put on makeup, did my hair, wore something other than workout clothes and headed to my first store.
TARGET!!
I had seen a few fun outfits that some girls had put together and posted on Pininterest. Have you heard of this new "thing"? People can post all over their Pininterest boards everything from their favorite recipes, favorite sites, favorite outfits, favorite crafty projects and on and on and on. You can "follow" people on their boards and people can follow you. I have just barely started dipping my toes into this new internet phenomenon, but it does seem fun.
So, I saw some cute outfits that looked mom-friendly and easy and cute. Plus - alot of the pieces came from Target and Old Navy and places that are affordable - Yay! I just need some help in putting things together lately. I feel like my fashion mojo left me about 5 years ago and I am lucky to piece 2 matching items together. So I was thankful for these ideas.
I went shopping with my ideas in hand to try to recreate some of the looks that I saw. It was kinda fun and like a little bit of an adventure. NO KIDS helped too. :-)
Here are some of the ideas I was leaning towards.
I found a grey t-shirt, a coral sweater, some leopard print flats and a big brown purse (for $10) on clearance at Marshalls!! I was able to at least be heading in the right fashion direction.
This is fun!
Are you all laughing at me now?
Great.
Onto a new subject.
Is anyone else ready for late September when all the FALL shows start back up again?? Ugh. I am beyond ready. I can't handle watching all these re-runs any longer I tell ya. I can't.
I shall leave you on one final random note. Here's one more picture of my sweet LG with her missing front tooth. I really can't get enough of the grown-up-ness of my girl. Wow. It's crazy.

Have a great night!

No comments:
Post a Comment