Monday, July 14, 2008

House Update Photo


Hey my friends -

I will try to give you a new pic of the house every week (while it is moving along every week that is).

Here's where we are at right now - all the windows and doors are in and the roof goes on this week. Things are coming along!

11 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Wow! It is moving so fast! Beautiful, so exciting!

Julie said...

What a beautiful house! I can't wait for the updates!

Jamie said...

Your house is gorgeous, and it seems to be moving quickly. I am sure you will be happy and thankful to get in it and out of the apartment.

Genny said...

Beautiful! How fun for you to watch as it's built!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful home

Christie's Corner said...

I love that you have a little front porch! So nice.

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's almost done!! Wow! A little change from when we were there less than 3 WEEKS AGO! I guess we'd better hurry and plan another trip if we want to make more apartment memories, huh? Don't you think we should let the girls play noodles on your bed one more time? Or let Riley eat in her booster seat on the kitchen floor again? Or get woken at 3am to your horn honking? Ha! Good times! So excited for you that you'll get to move out of your little apartment soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Okay!! So I get on your blog and see a beautiful pic of your house. Wow!! I can't believe how far they have gotten. That is amazing!! I had fun today!!

Natalie K said...

Is this the fastest home build or what? It looks like it is crazy great!

Amber said...

Looks like it is going to be beautiful! (: