Saturday, July 12, 2008

Did I mention a giveaway?

I know.

I know.

About 10 posts ago I said, "only 6 posts away from my 100th post!"

and then I also said "I'll be doing a giveaway. Get ready!"

And then.

I went on vacation, had other thoughts to share, forgot about the 100th post, and then I remembered, but couldn't decide what to giveaway, so I thought some more and decided exactly what I wanted to giveaway, but couldn't decide what to ask of you my friends to do for this said gift to help this poor gal in some techy way or a relational way or a spiritual way or a book recommendation way, or...............well, you are getting the picture here. I was strugglin'

You have now been given insight into my head and into my life cycle. I have the best intentions, but I tend to be a little late and a little off schedule no matter how hard I try. Even on my 50th Post - well, you can look at it and see that it wasn't written on my actual 50TH!

All my family members can attest that they will surely get a card or that gift on their birthday, but they should plan on it arriving a little bit LATE.

Sidenote: I want you to know, as my friends, that I just got through watching 27 dresses, and that movie was so boring and so horrible, that I promise that this movie will NOT be your giveaway to celebrate my 100-something posts.

Ok. Back to the original thought line.

I haven't forgotten you and I haven't forgotten my fun giveaway.

I have been recently informed that a dear, dear friend of mine, I call her Sue, some call her the Tired Supergirl, has some exciting news and I believe this news should officially be a part of this giveaway.

Stay tuned and find out what it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun!

Lynn said...

Okay, now you are just teasing us! Too much suspense! I think you should just give the prize to the second commenter on THIS post. That would make it easier for everyone. :o)

Anonymous said...

You know how upset I was about not winning the other giveaway........you don't want to do that to me again, do you? :-) Maybe you should just give something to everyone so nobody feels left out.

Unknown said...

soooo looking forward to the giveaway. I am a really good butt and nose wiper can you make it have something to do with that. OR, my other hidden talent is choosing shoes that my daughter HATES!!! Any giveaway contest involving any of those things I will definately win. :)
Oh yeah, did you know that indy moms has a website? Just found it...www.indymoms.com

Kara said...

I am laughing at all you girls' comments. All those suggestions sound amazing. I will take them into deep consideration....

:-)