Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stacatto Ramblings

My stomach hurts today.

I found throw-up in my son's crib when I "woke him up" at 10:00 a.m. this morning. I pray that it wasn't there all night.

The boy has a fever. And he had a diaper blow-out all over an innocent wooden snowman.

It stunk REALLY, REALLY bad.

I admit to gagging a little.

I have been trying to maintain my eating even with all the holiday specialty Starbucks drinks being featured right now that are luring me in.

I am avoiding the scale.

But happy that my new clothes I have purchased still fit.

For now.

I purchased quite a bit of Christmas gifts today for Baby Boy, the nephews and a couple of gift exchanges.

My least favorite thing to buy????

STAR WARS STUFF.

There are too many different types and kinds and names and all-oh-so-confusing.

I spend half my time in that one singular aisle with a computer printout talking to myself going, "droid-what? komo-who? Where is this thing?"

Oh. I hate it.

Here's a gift card cutie pie.

I kid.

Little Girl is lOVING her advent calendar. Baby Boy doesn't care.

They got to go buy the new veggie tale Christmas CD today and watch it. Very cute.

My awesome Indy friend sent me a box of Candy-Cane Joe'-Joe's and dark-chocolate covered Joe-Joe's from my favorite store - Trader Joe's, in the mail today. I heart her for sending them and I heart them too!

This could lead me back to my stomach-ache.

I ordered my Christmas Cards. My FIL took the pics and I actually think it turned out great. Let me know what you think.

David and I watched Dan in Real Life on TBS last night and fell asleep 3/4 way through like any good elderly couple.

I am looking at a super dirty kitchen right now and avoiding it by typing this exciting post.

I really don't want to clean it up.

It looks like a bomb went off.

Trying to think of something else to type so I can stay here at my desk.

Oh fine. I'll go do the dishes.

Hmpf....

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Too funny, Kara. I'm looking at a dirty kitchen and avoiding it too. It's Sunday morning and we missed church due to sick boy and mommy. I hope your week is much better. By the way I want your address so I can send you a Christmas card.

Julie said...

Ahhhh....what a sweet friend to send you the yummy treats. Also, I am laughing like crazy at the poor wooden, poopy snowman and you gagging. Hehehehehehe

Lynn said...

hee hee...