I didn't intend to go a whole week without blogging. I really didn't. It's already time to do my Monday Meal Planning again and I'm raring to go.
Before I share what's on the agenda in the food department, I have been consumed by a decorating itch this week and have been playing around here and there in several different rooms. I tend to get singularly focused on a project if I start feeling momentum. I literally can't do anything else until I get a particular area "done" and "figured out".
I am really excited to start taking some pics of Baby Boy's new Big Boy room. I still need curtains and a few other items, but I promise to give some sneak peaks this week. I'm in love!
I bought new rugs with my Christmas money from my momma to go in our Master Bath and the new Sage green color spurred me to add some wall vinyl flowers along the top edge of the tub and I am on a relentless hunt for a huge french wall clock. So fun!
I finally broke down - stopped being scared to death - and put up my staircase wall gallery of pictures. Finally!!!! I will share pics this week. I think I really like it. I think. :-)
I did something fun inside an empty frame in my hallway to spell out the word "HOME". I used an oval frame for the "O' and some other elements to spell the word in a fun way. I am almost done. I just "mod-podged" the letter E with some red and blue paper. Who am I????? I am so pretending to be a crafter and I am SO not!
The weather was over 50 degrees today, so I opened up the garage and spray painted a bunch of frames from my new gallery wall and also some other stuff. I am high on paint right now, but happy to have some of those things done.
I pulled my back a little bit yesterday. I am still mobile, but skipped the gym today to baby it. I hate skipping the gym, but I would rather miss a couple of days than to be on my back in horrific pain for several weeks. Please pray for me! Crazy back!!! Grrrr....
I made chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes for a friend at church who had a birthday last week. They did bad things for my weight watcher points, but man were they good. I was being all good again for like 5 days, and then we celebrated David's birthday tonight. I politely declined my order from Andy's frozen custard, but then when David went to bed and told me he put the other half of his concrete into the freezer. I crumbled. It was ugly people. Thankfully tomorrow is a new day. Am I alone on this journey?? I know I'm not. We're women for heaven's sake! Ha!
O.K - DId I mention something about Monday's Menu Planning? Oh. Yes. I went off for awhile. Here;s what we're having this week:
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry with Brown Rice
Spaghetti & Turkey meatballs (didn't get to them last week)
Lasagna made with homemade pasta sauce
Lean Cuisine meal for me - Back to Nature "Crazy Bugs" mac and cheese and hotdogs for the kids. (Dave will be traveling)
Homemade Pizza Night and Salad
And there you have it. Not a particularly inspiring set-up, but it sounds great to me since it is a pretty easy week.
Hope you all had a great Monday! I'm off to ignore the laundry and the kitchen and head to bed. :-) Nighty Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment