David's sister Jenn got engaged on Easter!!! Congrats Jenn and Sean!
Little girl doing Egg "shots". She opened each one and chucked the contents into her mouth!
Little girl digging with her garden tools she got for Easter. She will be a great helper for mommy!
Easter Basket from Grandma. Check out my bunny slippers.
Reagan and Greyson - 2 best buddies - came over for an Easter Egg Hunt last weekend.
Aunt Jenn & Grandma needed Little girl's help to bake cookies, make a bunny cake and eat m&m's

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Oh and also- I totally feel your pain on the eating problem from your last blog.... I am going to have to have an intervention for my own self... sigh.
Congrats, Jenn! I'm so happy for you! Easter was fun!
Congrats to Jenn & Sean!
Love Makenna's white flowy outfit. Beautiful & perfect for Easter!
This was the first year that our youngest actually kept going for more eggs instead of emptying them as he went. Cute pictures...hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment