Check out this fellow blogger. Her site is called "Rocks in My Dryer" and I have been reading her blog for a few weeks now. I have discovered a common denominator with her (other than being Christian women) she loves LOST!!!! Check out her post this past week and see all the comments on her Lost Posting. Everybody has all these different theories of what is going on and it is super intriguing. If you are a fellow LOST fan - you gotta check it out! Paste this link to your web browser.
http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/03/lost.html#comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How great was LOST last night! OH MY GOSH!!! What is coming next?
Is this becoming a LOST blog? Because I think I may have to find a new blog to read.....I only have time for one, ya know. Maybe at the beginning of a blog about LOST, you could warn me so I know not to bother reading it..... :) Maybe you could write a blog about game shows......
I totally agree with Shannon. I'm LOST reading the blogs about LOST. Ha!
1 taker - 2 angry blogging friends. Poor things. Sorry girls. Maybe you'll have to decide to jump on board and start watching some early seasons to get caught up. I only know that you will be just as addicted as Amber and I are! Hang in there.
Post a Comment