Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The New Haircut for this Season.....CUTE!







Ok. So I cut Little Girl's hair last night and I love it. It is so cute. However, somewhere way down deep I am missing the longer (crazier) locks already as well. I am torn.

Hmmm.

What do you girls think? I am either going to take her to a professional and have them cut it into a little toddler wedge (not right away - but soon), or I am going to leave it be and let it grow out hopefully thicker this time around.

Anyone think longer is cuter?

Anyone love the shorter look and think I should go all the way with the sassy wedge?

Help me girls. Don't leave this fashion emergency all on my shoulders!!!

14 comments:

Jovanna said...

sassy wedge! all the way!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's a killer, Kara. They're both adorable. Maybe stick with the shorter 'do for a change.

Julie said...

Sassy Wedge gets my vote! She looks adorable and you did a great job cutting her hair.

Jamie said...

Okay, if her hair is really thin and fine (like little sis') then I vote for short wedge. Her hair is so fine that it looks stringy if it gets long. I try to keep it in a wedge and I love it. So cute.
So, I guess my vote is shorter. Just don't be scared the 1st time you see it.

Alana said...

Oh, I definitely LOVE it!!

The Oswalds said...

sassy wedge! although my hair dresser laughed at me when I called it a "wedge". don't know why. she said, "you mean angled?" anyway, I think it would look adorable. she is adorable no matter how you do it.

Christie's Corner said...

As cute as she is, you really can't go wrong either way. Wedge would be cute, but if you go for it and don't like it, it can always grow back out.

Amber said...

I have no advice- I am terrible at fashion. But she looks adorable so my vote is to leave it for a cute change!

Anonymous said...

So cute I love it! I saw a girl about her age the other day that had the wedge cut, and it was adorable! I would definitely go for the wedge!

Natalie K said...

Jenna has had the wedge with pixie bangs for quite a while now. I get so many complements on her hair cut. Until her hair grows in past the fuzzy phase the short wedge is here to stay! I love it. I take her to ViVo where I get my hair cut and my trendy sassy stylist cuts the kids for a great price! Ask your girl I bet she would do a cheap kids cut!

Lynn said...

I have no vote since I am having the same dilema with my little princess. I just had hers cut, and I love it, but I miss all the cute updo's that come with long hair. You did a GREAT job though...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sassy wedge!!!

Kara said...

Thanks for all the help ladies. You are definitely pushing me in the "sassy wedge" direction here. I told David I was taking a vote on our child's haircut and he laughed at me. :-) Now I just need to find a really fun place to take her and we just might be all set!!! :-)

Mindy said...

my niece has a sassy wedge and it is adorable!!! fun for spring/summer. it will always grow out and even thicker for next time around!!!