"..God's ways are higher than my ways.....His thoughts higher than my thoughts...."
Make sure you stay tuned to hear about the latest adventure and ride that the Lord is taking this little family of 4 on.
Hope you are having a great weekend!!
I will be out of town this week, but will still try to post some stories, some pics and maybe a recipe (something healthy I'm sure).
And - if you really want to help a girl out - make sure you leave me a comment on here to say hi. I love hearing from you, all my bloggy friends, my real life friends who live close by and those that live far away. It's fun to stay connected, plus - this way I know I'm not talking to myself on here. ha!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Kara! :) Still out here! And holding a spot on my calender for you and some taco pizza ;)
Hi Kara I love reading about your family. My prayers are with you and your travels.
Hi, I'm still here. I am staying tuned :o) Hope you are doing well.
I'm still reading. Praying for you.
Hi Kara! I love keeping up with you and your family through your blog. Thanks for doing it!
I'm here. I love reading your musings and family adventures...
Post a Comment