Little girl is showing the sass of a 12 year old and slapping her hands on her hips and everything. We've also found that a small drop of apple cider vinegar on the tongue when unkind words are spoken works wonders. Yes it does. She is also still cute as a button and says funny things like "do you wanna see my bootie?" - all the while shaking that cute little thing at me. Ha! Where does she come up with this stuff? Ahem.
Yep. They grow up so fast.
Well, here are some random shots and a video of Baby Boy enjoying some Papa time. Can you tell he doesn't want the fun to end?

7 comments:
The video and pictures of LG are so cute!!
I bet Papa got a good workout! BB looked like he was having a blast! Ahhh...the pictures of LG are adorable too. She is looking way too grown up!
Awww... looks like you're having a blast! They are just too cute!
Apple cider vinegar...I'm going to have to try that. Glad you are enjoying yourself in the Ozarks!
Okay, I know this is going to sound crazy...but she looks just like you! ;-)
such sweeties- can't wait to get all the kids together!
Cute!!! I love how they are able to make their needs (and wants) known even when they are so small.
Love LG's swimsuit! What a doll!
Post a Comment