Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The food

Random list of the things I have eaten in the last few days celebrating my birthday:

Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and slathered corn (feel free to gasp. I never eat this way!)

Hamburger Sliders

Cookie Monster from Cheddars

Cheesy Fries dipped in Ranch

Chips & Queso - twice

Paradise Pie from Chili's - You will die and go to heaven twice eating this stuff! Amazing!!

Moose Tracks ice cream - per Little Girl's Request

Chocolate cupcakes made by the hubby

It is SUCH a good thing that I work out every week. My heart and my muffin top are begging me to cut it out and eat good. My friend Julie says we are going off sugar today. She didn't even give me any notice for this!!!!! I have more Moose Tracks in the freezer. I am tempted to go either way.

Oh the decisions of my day.

3 comments:

Bekkah said...

hey, a birthday is DEF an occasion to feast! i LOVE moose tracks!

Anonymous said...

Do it, Kara! Please suffer with me! It will be so worth it when we go to the pool this summer in our itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis! :)

Kelley said...

Well, if your gonna do it right, you might as well really blow it! Hope you enjoyed all your feasts :)