Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

Well, it is my birthday today, but there is no party and I'm actually not crying, so the blog title really has no validity whatsoever except to fill the void that says "title" when I start writing my blog.

:-)

Have you all missed me?

Don't tell me if you didn't. It' my birthday after all. And that would just be mean.

I have SO been out of the blogging groove and fallen prey to cleaning my house and taking care of my children instead.

Unheard of.

Ha!

I thought I would share with you a few more sneak peaks of my living room redo and also some random pics of my gorgeous kiddos.

The family threw me a "red" party this morning (wait - I just said I didn't have a party today, but I totally did if streamers and cupcakes for breakfast count) and woke me up to the smell of chocolate.

This is my love language.

Here is a pic of the morning fun.


Here are a few more peeks of the living room. You can see the curtains my mother in law made me and a few new accessories, including the old window I bought and painted to put over my "blogging" desk. :-)




I will do a full reveal of the room - even though it totally isn't done yet - later in the week so you can get a feel for how far we've come.

Thanks for checking back in and checking up on our ever exciting lives.

Happy day! It's gorgeous in Missouri today, so I hope it is wherever you live too!!

5 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Happy Birthday! Love the Breakfast Birthday Party! It looks like Michael is saying, "enough with the pictures, what's with the empty plate & cupcakes sitting inches away?!"

The Oswalds said...

Oh, I like the living room pics too! Great job. Looking forward to the full effect pictures.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to see you back!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome back.

Lynn said...

What a great birthday morning!