I am sitting on my porch right now with my friend Sarah who is in town from Indiana and we are both enjoying the breeze and the big trees here in my backyard. We both have our computers fired up and typing like maniacs and it's just lovely.
Sarah is here in town for Missionary training before she heads back to India. No. Not INDIANA. INDIA. She's such a cool young chick with a huge heart for God. It's going to be exciting to see what God has in store for her.
I must type fast though, because Sarah and I have a mission of our own tonight, and that involves some peanut butter and chocolate chips in the form of cookies. :-)
Oh, and we are going to watch So You Think You Can Dance! Best show ever!!
Anyway. We had an uneventful day today of errands and jumping on the trampoline. Little Girl is off to stay over at Grandma's and Baby Boy and I have had some much needed bonding time. He makes me laugh ALL THE TIME. I love God's gift wrapped up in my sweet boy.
Saturday is Big Breakfast and I believe I am going to be making some chocolate chip banana muffins and some yogurt parfaits to eat before we head out for the day. We are going to have a fun day with David's parents to celebrate an early Father's Day. It also just hit me that I must come up with something exciting to make for David on Father's Day morning. I'll take any ideas you may have. I'm excited that my friend Beth said she is trying the second Cinnamon Roll pancake recipe I posted over at The Recipe Box. The one with the cream cheese drizzle! Yum!! You've gotta tell us how that turns out, and YES, take pics!!!
I need to go be a gracious host and, well, we need our chocolate!
Have a great night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment