Thursday, March 19, 2009

Conversations with LG

LG: What were you out there doing mommy?

Me: Talking to Daddy

LG: Why?

Me: Cuz we're married.

LG: I want to be married.

Me: You can get married when you are a whole lot bigger.

LG: I want to marry daddy.

Me: You can't marry daddy silly. I'm married to daddy.

LG: But we can share him.

Me: You have to find another guy to marry one day.

LG: Can I marry Pa-Pa?

Me: :-) Nope. You have to marry somebody that's not in your family.

LG: Who should I marry then?

Me: How about Greyson? (Family friend's little man)

LG: That's a great idea mommy!!! and I will also need someone to throw petals. How about Cooper? (family friends little man's little brother) He can throw out petals!! (So now Cooper is their flower girl!)

I told Daddy this story and he said "You go tell her that she can marry me if she wants. She doesn't need any other boys!!"

Ha! Those daddies. So protective.

2 comments:

kim0943 said...

love, love, love it!

Julie said...

I love this blog! It gives me the hope that someday we could be related...you know...we'll be the mother in laws! :) Since the boys are so close in age, they might be fighting over LG!