Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Girl Banter Cracks Me Up

It's Saturday morning.

Little Girl has a friend over.

They are both sassy 3 year old girls with attitude and passion about life.

I am cracking up listening to them talk.

Outside playing on the patio:


LG - Hey! That wind just blew over my snack bowl!

Friend - Cut that out wind!

LG - Yeah - That wasn't very nice wind!

Friend - We're not ever talking to you again!!

LG - Yeah. We're Not.



Now upstairs playing in the playroom:

LG - I want some chocolate.

Friend - Chocolate?

LG - Yeah. I want chocolate.

Friend - Me too.



Friend - Hey - You want to build a fort so the boys don't come in and kiss us?

LG - Do you think they could just climb over this?

Friend - Yeah, and then they're going to KISS US.

Mommy - Girls. Let's play something else.

LG - We're just pretending. It's not real. We're just talking about a HOT boy.

Friend - Yeah. a HOT boy.

Mommy - Ummmmm. Yeah. Let's pretend about puppies or swingsets. Thanks.

5 comments:

kim0943 said...

Kara, you and I have conversations like that all the time... especially the one about chocolate and I've totally got your back if something ever knocks over your snack and well, I guess we let the boys kiss us nowadays...

The Oswalds said...

oh my! too funny! is it starting this early?...the love of chocolate & boys? i thought for sure i had at least another decade.

Anonymous said...

Um.....Sorry, but LG is not allowed to play with Reagan ever again! Reagan does NOT know about kissing and hot boys yet. I'd like to keep it that way....for about 20 more years! Maybe they can reconnect then. :-)

Alana said...

That is hilarious! Especially the chocolate and the hot boy. You could be in trouble ;-)

Julie said...

I love the "hot"boys comment. I also love the wind comment. That is hilarious! I was mad at the wind yesterday too for messing up my hair!