I'm fighting the big green giant of mental battle in eating and exercise.
This is not new to any of you who are women and it certainly isn't new news from me.
I will do great and eat healthily and exercise and be in a groove for large portions of time and then holidays, life, and stress pull me into bad habits.
I haven't been to the gym more than a few times in the last few weeks.
I am eating things like cheeseburgers, fries and shakes (that is usually completely taboo in my mind for reckless abandon)
AND
it is hard to stay motivated with 2 busy kids.
I am in a slump.
I am whining right now.
I feel lumpy and bumpy.
Yeah that's right.
Lumpy and bumpy.
And not in a good way. :-)
I am actually getting ready to do a cleanse that my sister-in-law told me about as soon as it arrives in the mail. Dave is doing this with me. It's a 10-day suck all the yuckiness out of your body cleanse and I am hoping for a fresh start without all the carb and sugar shakes that plague me now around 3:00 each day. Oh my!!
For those of you who care - I am doing The Perfect Cleanse.
Feel free to hold me accountable and ask at random how I'm doing. After I do the cleanse, I plan on changing my eating habits by eliminating sugar (for the most part) and yanking my portions back down to a healthy level.
Next goal:
Not to buy the Cheez-it Duoz with Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan from Target today when I go.
It's the small steps people. It really is.
:-)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE those cheezits--- LOVE them. They are delicious and salty and wonderful....oh wait- no they're gross. Definitely gross- you don't want to eat them. Yuck. :)
I would get all of your errand running done BEFORE you start the cleanse. Otherwise, you won't be able to blame BB for poo on the pants :)
Amber - that really cracked me up and as I was going to write how funny your comment was - Julie swooped in there and made me bust a gut too! You girls are fun-nay!!!
I hear you, girl! I will be praying for you and Dave, that this will work for you and help you get back on track. Miss you guys and all the fun we had at Nursery Task Force Meetings,
Post a Comment