Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When in doubt....post kid pictures

The desire is there.

I have a ton of blog material.

The heart to do it is there.

There is just no energy to overcome all this tiredness I feel from my last 4 or 5 days of travel and the craziness of life.

So, with that - enjoy some cute photos of the TRUE show stealers.





4 comments:

Julie said...

Well, I'm not gonna judge about a person not blogging. I haven't blogged since the boys and I went to CA last MONTH! The desire is there...the time is the hard part.

Anonymous said...

No judging here either! I don't even have a blog. I can't believe you even blog as much as you do with 2 small kiddos. I do enjoy keeping up on your life though and the pix are always adorable! Love ya!

Jovanna said...

jude has the same jumperoo. well, jaxon had it first. :)
cute pics.

Alana said...

Those are some classic shots! And you know I feel you on the blogging!