Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Adoption Story goodness!!

I have started reading another blog that has captured my heart. A sweet young momma with 2 children was in the process of adopting her 3rd child. The adoption was in place. Plans were made. They brought baby girl home with a name and a place in all of their hearts.

Birth mom changed her mind after them having her home for 3 days.

I can't imagine the horror. The amount of bonding that goes on immediately with your child would feel like a lifetime after 3 days at home with them.

This momma was devastated. She prayed through and asked God for help to heal the wounds. She didn't know what to do.

Thought maybe her family was done.

Decided to release it to God and allowed the door to be cracked open to adopt again.

And then God came through.

Read her story here about her SON Cash who came to her just a few weeks after losing baby girl.

You need to read this post and the one before it. He's only been with them a week now and all is perfect. He is beautiful.

I love a good baby story and if you throw a good Adoption Baby Story in the mix - well that just makes my heart swell that much bigger!

Enjoy

4 comments:

Julie said...

Reading that blog brought tears to my eyes. How precious and perfect God's timing is.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me bawl all night, Kara. I went back and read about how she lost two babies the day they were born. Couldn't stop crying. I guess I needed to be reminded of how blessed I am and to treasure every moment with my girls. I was cranky all day at Reagan for getting up at 5:45 this morning. Thanks for helping me get perspective.

Carli said...

That is a great blog Kara. What a story.Thanks for mentioning it.. of course like everyone else, I read back and have been reading it ALL night.... AND crying. But it is awesome! (my husband, however, does not thank you). It's the middle of the night and I'm still reading! :)

Amber said...

I read the whole thing too- and also cried my eyes out.