Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Earth Shattering Information

I've got nothing interesting to post today.

The mind is numb with exhaustion from cleaning my home.

Yeah. It's fun stuff.

I've been cleaning and purging and getting ready for our huge garage sale this weekend.

I thought it would be fun to just give you some mind numbing information about what I am into on t.v. these days.

The catch is I want to know what your favorite show is right now too. Is there something that you think I would love that I am not watching?

Here's my list:

American Idol

LOST

Lie To Me

Grey's Anatomy

Private Practice

The Food Network in general

What Not To Wear

Supernanny

House Hunters


YOUR TURN.

8 comments:

The Oswalds said...

your top two are my top two. we also love the office. we also see alot of ni hao kai lan :o)

Kara said...

Oh yeah!! I totally forgot to put The Office! We love that show!

Amber said...

We love How I Met your Mother and The Big Bang Theory! And Christine of course but I think it's going off this season?

Jamie said...

I still love Survivor. Also, my husband and I watch The Amazing Race together. We don't have much else.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE House Hunters. Also am an American Idol fan. And for some strange reason, I will stop anything and everything when The Dog Whisperer is on :)

Natalie K said...

I am beginning to be one of those total weirdos that does not watch TV. I know you can point and laugh. Partly because I don't have the time, partly because I usually feel brain sucked afterward, and mostly because we have a 7 year old that is sharper than a tack. Yikes, even "safe" shows have become a little too suggestive. Seriously, someone needs to remind me why we pay for cable and DVR.
BUT I do love me some American Idol!

Kara said...

Natalie - you're making us all look bad. I've seen all the things you have going on and you are right - you don't have time!!! LOL Yeah - we have gotten into the lovely habit of crashing on the couch once the children go off to sleep. The days are long with an infant and 3 year old and sometimes the energy level is about ZILCH. :-) American Idol always makes me feel better!! Thanks for all the info on what you gals watch too! Very interesting. Very interesting. :-)

Nina said...

I am so glad you watch the Food Network! I LOVE that channel and we feel like fools whenever we start talking about it and other people look at us like we are nuts.

I am also a sucker for the family shows on TLC - John and Kate plus Eight, Little People Big World, etc.

And, okay, I admit, with all my nursing lately I have been known to watch some Bravo (Real Housewives, etc.)

Wow, I guess Grey's Anatomy is the only non-reality TV I watch. That is sad...