Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Boy Video and backyard fun with friends

It's a rainy day here in Missouri, so the desire to do anything besides lay around the house and, well, be lazy - is just not happening. I have set out some taco soup that I froze from last week for dinner and I also have some lean ground beef that I am going to make into burgers and throw on the george foreman too just so that I can get to it before it takes on the form of salmonila (sp?) and also to make the hubby happy.

I took some video of Baby Boy in full giggle mode this morning and also have some random pics of the kiddos with some of their new friends playing the backyard.

Have a great Tuesday everybody!









2 comments:

Carli said...

Oh. my . goodnes! His little walk is soooo cute! I can't believe how big they're both getting! Thanks for using video... I love it!

Lynn said...

Love the new pic of your kiddos on the side bar.

Baby laughter is just the best sound in the world.