That's the good part.
The bad part?
Leaving people behind that you connected with on such a great level and you just KNOW that God placed you near them for a specific season as a total act of love from Him to You.
Thanks for holding down the fort in Indiana for me Carli! I miss you all the time, especially when I want to just walk up the street and hang out with you and all your awesome little boys. Looking forward to watching your life and seeing all that God has in store for you - through facebook and our blogs of course (and those random trips to St. Louis we are going to do). :-)
Hugs from Missouri girlfriend!

2 comments:
Those friendships are priceless!
Aww.. that was sweet Kara! I miss you too (tons). (My lemons are still alive though) And I am already mentally planning our first trip to St. Louis. :)
Now if God would just send me another friend, I'd be all set...lol
Post a Comment