Monday, February 8, 2010

Easy-Peezy Ranch Chicken

It's not really called Easy-Peezy ranch chicken, but it should be. It's actually called "Broiled Ranch Chicken". Do you use your broiler? You don't!! You should, because it gives your food a little crust on the top and makes all things happy in your mouth. You need to try it!

I thought I would share with you one of my favorite and easy "go-to" recipes when all I have is a pound of chicken breasts staring me in the eyes.

Scary.

I love this chicken because all you need are 3 ingredients (all of which I keep on hand all the time) and if you marinate it all day or all night - it is beyond tender and juicy and flavorful - oh yes!

You can also marinate it for an hour and still get pretty yummy results. You need chicken, olive oil, red wine vinegar and a packet of ranch seasoning.

Here's the recipe. Now go forth and marinate! Tell me if you try it and what you think!

1 comment:

Bekkah said...

thanks for stoppin by the ol' blogaroo. your children [and blog] are supercute!! to answer your questions, my blog title does refer to esther in the bible [i heard that beth moore study was really good]. also, i'm not an adoptee but i DEF hope to adopt one day. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts...its so encouraging to hear stories of adoption when so few people ever think about it :]