I have decided on adding in a surprise color to my living room and I am not sure that it will work, but I'm kind of excited about the possibility. I have been perusing sights online all night and have been continually doing the wild-eyed stare at my walls.
Here are just SOME of the notes I have taken to clear my thoughts and think through what I want to do and what I want to start looking for at thrift stores, antique stores and well, maybe even Target.
Welcome to my crazy.

Hopefully I will be sharing some pictures of my progress in the coming weeks.
Now I am going to head to bed so I will get some rest..............and so that I will stop eating Hershey's Kisses out of my pantry.
I have a problem.
Sidenote: ***I just noticed that the date on my picture is like from 2007. I just took it a few minutes ago, so I am pretty sure this is inaccurate. This is the camera my sister let me borrow. Looks like it's been getting some serious use up until she passed it on to me. :-)

2 comments:
I think "welcome to my crazy" is the understatement of the year!! I still love you though.
Wow, can we say compulsive? Just kidding! I'm crazy like that too!
Post a Comment