Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Resisting is harder than you tell yourself

I'm going to Dallas this weekend with just me and the hubs while Grammy and PaPa come to spoil the children.

I have 2 pairs of skinny jeans that look fairly decent on me with a pair of sassy boots - about 5 lbs. ago.

I want to wear them this weekend in Dallas.

I am eating very little this week in the carb and sugar department to rev up my the shrinking of my bloated stomach - which is the main culprit in said jeans.

I can wear them right now, but I know that a little extra push would go along way from "girl - you look good in those jeans", to "girl - what are you crazy or something wearing those jeans?".

I would like to at least "feel" the former. Ya hear me?

So - I have been drinking water like they are taking it from me this very night and it is my last chance to drink it. This just means I am going to the potty literally every 10 seconds.

Fun.

I had an apple with peanut butter and a cheese stick for lunch and a small bowl of cereal for breakfast - with my coffee of course.

I am eyeing the brownies in my cupboard, but I am refraining. Little Girl was begging me to buy her a doughnut today of all things. Seriously? I told her that her Valentines party was at school tomorrow and there would be plenty of time for sugar load up then. I didn't confess to her that a quick drive through Krispy Kreme was something I would equally delight in right about now, but alas, my better judgement prevailed.

I am going to go drink some more water, then go to the bathroom and then there is a chance I will allow myself a few pretzels with hummus.

Don't you love dieting and weight loss? Yep. It's totally my favorite thing.

Right.

:-)

1 comment:

Carli said...

aww.. no fun! I'm sure you will look beautiful as always in your jeans! Keep up the good work!
I hope you 2 have a great time this weekend!