Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway. I LOVED getting the ideas for a new devotional and I can't wait to look through these and give one a try. I will let you all know which one I have started and then maybe I will have some good ol' accountability to do it. You guys can ask me about it anytime. :-)
Ok.
Here it is.
The Random Winner of this super fun giveaway is......................
Shauna O. from A Walk on the Wald's Side!!!! This is a dear friend of mine from D.C. and I am so excited that she is our winner. I already have your address girl, so I will be sending out your Tranquil Mint Soap from heaven today!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I gotta run and get the house beautiful. Somebody is coming to look at it very soon this morning and it is a wreck! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YEAH!!!! Yippee!!! I can't believe it. I rarely win anything. Can't wait to get my treasure! I am sure I will love it and look silly like you smelling my hands regularly. So fun!
Thanks Kara!!!!
Hugs,
Shauna
Kara,
Thanks for your comment. I would love any advice you could give my husband and I. I am a little obsessed with this adoption thing right now and I am ready to get it under way.
Darn it. I guess I'll have to go out and buy some!
Shauna - I am so glad you won girl! How fun is it to get stuff in the mail?.....for free? Yeah for you!! Sorry to the rest of you girls. Next time. Next time. Hang in there Alana! :-)
Post a Comment