Sunday, August 17, 2008

House, Baby Stuff & Little Girl Pics


Michael's 1st Camo outfit from his Aunt, Uncle and Cousins


Little Girl at Build-a-Bear building a puppy for baby


Little Girl and Cousins anxious for baby


Gifts from friends and family (and mommy) for baby Michael


Little Girl and Mommy at Grant's Farm feeding the goats





5 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful House! I love it. I can just see your kids (plural form sounds weird, huh?) running around and making it home. So excited for you!

Natalie K said...

We were just at Grants Farm. Did the goats attack little girl and her bottle. They almost ate Jenna! I love the house! Can;t wait to see you and the new bambino next time your in town!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All the baby clothes make is seem to real and so CLOSE! Congrats!

Amber said...

Oh Kara! It's so fun getting to share in all this just a little with you! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I can't wait until your shower!

Lynn said...

What a fun post! That picture of you and little girl is just adorable. I can't wait for Michael's arrival. Who said they don't make cute things for boys...he's gonna be the best dressed baby in town!