Our girl's in labor!
We're gonna meet our son today!
Heading out in about an hour!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all we ask or imagine, according to the power at work within us..." Ephesians 3:20
5 comments:
Yay!!! Kara!!! I am praying.
That is so exciting.
WOw!! Savor every moment! I am praying for your girls heart, what an incredible gift. I pray that God will provide the smoothest transition on both ends. We love you guys! Have so much fun!!!
Yea! How exciting- can't wait to meet Baby Michael!
Woo Hoo!!! I just prayed for you yesterday....now I know I better keep prayin'!!! I'll keep checking back. Can't wait for more news!!! Yippee!!! I always love to see the first response of kids to their new siblings. I can't wait to read what little girl's response is to this new little BOY that is coming to LIVE (not just visit) in her house!
Post a Comment