Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh how I want to re-format my blog

Yes. I am married to a designer.

Yes. You are right. You'd think I could get my hubby to redesign my blog site for me in a timely (less than 2 years) manner.

No. He won't let me go to some chick on the internet who will redesign it for me for less than $50.

HE wants to do it.

No. I am not bitter. At all. Really. I am almost sure I am not. :-)

Well, one day my friends, I will have a newly redesigned blog site that will display all my favorite color choices and every ounce of my personality will come out across the pages. Ah yes. This will be the day.

One thing I wish I had was all those cute little buttons along the side that say things like "About Me" "Favorite Sites", "Favorite Blog Posts" "Favorite product list". You know - a bunch of useless, but totally fun info that it would be exciting to have at your fingertips at any given moment you want to learn more about Moddy and all her adventures.

Yes - I am sure the suspense of waiting for my re-design is killing you. Hang in there. It'll just take some time people.

For all of my new readers, I did think it would be fun to list some of my all-time favorite posts that I have enjoyed writing and enjoyed the responses on so much. Feel free to click through and enjoy the ride. I appreciate so much having this outlet with you all and feeling like I am connected to you even across the miles that some of us have between us.

I never knew I would enjoy writing my thoughts down so much, but I am so glad I started this hobby well over a year ago. Thanks for reading. Here are some of my favorites.

Cute Little Girl Video
Rockin' Valentines Day
Reminiscing all of adoption's greatness and beauty
50 Things about Me
Memory Lane Songy-Songs
But I don't want a new name
20 things I'll never do
Honk. Honk. Beep. Beep.

This should keep you sufficiently zoned out for awhile. Thanks for letting me share some of my favorites. I would love for some of you to link back to some of your favorite blogs you've written (if you have one) and share them with me!

6 comments:

Amber said...

oh my gosh I so want my own specialized blog! One of these days (years and years into the future) I want to learn how to do that...

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I want those tabs too. Also, I knew you had a lot going on with that precious little one about to join your wonderful family. Don't worry about us, we will still be here. Take all the time you need to get adjusted and call me whenever you need a break - or I mean e-mail me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including the honk honk blog......I needed a good laugh tonight! I'm sure David will have lots of time to update your blog once your baby is home and you are moving into your new house....hee hee!

Lynn said...

Girl, you can figure out how to do those lists...trust me. When you go into the format section of blogger, it gives you choices to add a list or poll or HTML text. If you could add the summer spectacular button to your sidebar, you can add a list.

That being said, the honk honk story and the 20 things I'll never do are two of my all time favorite posts you've done too.

Julie said...

Thank you so much for reminding me of Honk Honk. You somehow know when I need to laugh. That is one of the funniest stories OF ALL TIME. Anywhoo...I know nothing about designing a blog, I still can't figure out how to link things. Until David gets the time though, check out www.pyzam.com and find a new background. They have cool ones.

Kara said...

Lynn - Thanks for the assistance on that girl! Now I just need hubby to redesign the look. I will check out what you mentioned! Yay!